Monday, October 22, 2012

Ode to sleep

My son, Elijah, is almost 15 months old.   I thought for sure he would be sleeping through the night in his own crib by now.  This has not been the case.  At night this is where he spends most of his time.

  In case you are wondering, that is our bed.  He is convinced that the king size bed is his and we just get to share it with him.  This is where he takes his naps, in his crib.
  He looks so content and peaceful.  I do not know why he will take naps in his crib but will not sleep there at night.  He will work himself up to full hysterics at night in his crib until someone comes to get him.  As soon as you get him, he calms down.  Also, I just discovered, if someone else puts him to bed that isn't myself or my husband, he will sleep in his crib.  If he wakes up and discovers he is in his crib, he will cry until someone gets him.  So, the question is:  How in the world do I get him to sleep at night in his crib!?!?  I would really enjoy having my bed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment